Friday, June 19, 2009

June 19, 2009

Today is my anniversary. I am grateful and thankful that I have such a beautiful and gracious wife. All who know us would agree that I am a better man because of the influence of Nancy. I have hopefully matured some over the years, and she has been used by God to help in that process. While my faults are many and the journey of this life may have potholes and bumps, I am glad that there is a person who truly cares for me along beside me, giving encouragement and assisting in the living of life. She adds a pleasantness to the trip that would be missing were I alone or with a less kinder partner. Thanks Nancy for 26 good years.

2 comments:

Nan said...

Thanks! You've had a good influence on me also through the years--kept me from going off half-cocked, kept our finances in order, been an example of generosity--and given me lots of love. Thanks for a good 26--hope we have at least 26 more!

The Gratitude Guru said...

Congrats on your anniversary! 26 years is a wonderful time in which to share your lives. My wife and I have been married only 7 years, but I too am grateful to share my life with her.

Be Well.
Paul.
www.AllAboutGratitude.com