Thursday, November 5, 2009

5 things to be thankful for on 11/5/2009

I am thankful for -
  1. A lady at work is who good to work with. She is unusual in that she is reasonable. She wants things to be done right and is willing to work towards a good solution with letting her ego get in the way.
  2. standard thankful item #4.
  3. A good lunch. Was hungry all morning. A friend gave me a banana, which was nice. But lunch was really good and now am ready for a nap. Too bad I'm at work.
  4. My study of Jeremiah is helping me see some things about God and how I relate to Him in a new light. Doing a journal helps me focus.
  5. David Hartman who back in July talked about how his daily journal that he had been doing for years helped him get more blessings from his Bible study. Now that I have tried it I understand what he meant. I am thankful I listened to him instead of ignoring the idea like I had done so many times before.

No comments: