Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Is spelling optional?

I am thankful for the ability to communicate through writing. I am not a particularly good writer, but I am able to read and usually understand what others say and I can usually write things that others can understand. It is handy to be able to write a letter or an email and communicate a need or a message to others and not have to be face to face with them to communicate. Writing things gives me time to organize my thoughts and think through what I want to say and even occasionally to revise what I write to better communicate the ideas I have. I am thankful that God has communicated with me through His written word. At any time I can open His word and the Holy Spirit can embed His message in my heart through the reading of that which God had written long ago.

No comments: